Facility Information and FAQs
We’re excited to bring you a variety of options to continue your health and wellness journey. In the information below, you will find information about current operations at the CRC and AC. You will also see a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
The Centennial Recreation Center is open! We are offering fitness equipment, cardio, and outdoor group exercise classes. The Aquatics Center is also offering outdoor lap swim, aqua fitness, swim lessons and Recreation Swimming (reopening in June 2022). Virtual programming will also continue as a part of the CRC membership with on-demand classes available.
- Cardio Equipment (located outside on the pool patio and indoors).
- Cybex equipment and free weights (located inside the fitness center).
- Group Exercise Classes (held outdoor and indoor in studio 1 and studio 2, see schedule for locations)
- Virtual on-demand group exercise classes.
- Gym activities, see schedule for rules and times
- Locker room and shower areas.
- Kids’ Club withReservations can be made here. .