Facility Information and FAQs
We’re excited to bring you a variety of options to continue your health and wellness journey. In the information below, you will find information about current operations at the CRC and AC. You will also see a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
The Centennial Recreation Center is open! We are offering fitness equipment, cardio, indoor group exercise classes and indoor lap swim, swim lessons and aquatics play time. The Aquatics Center is also offering outdoor lap swim and aqua fitness classes. Virtual programming will also continue as a part of the CRC membership with on-demand classes available.
- Cardio Equipment (located outside and indoors).
- Cybex equipment and free weights (located inside the fitness center).
- Group Exercise Classes (held indoors in studio 1 and studio 2, see schedule for locations)
- Virtual on-demand group exercise classes.
- Indoor pool, see schedule for availability.
- Gym activities, see schedule for rules and times
- Locker room and shower areas.
- Kids’ Club
- Wellness Sessions and Youth Strength Training (8-11). Call 408-782-2128 to schedule.
The Senior Nutrition Program is available Monday-Friday. The Café registration table and dining hall open at 10:30am and lunch is served at 11:30am. Meals are a voluntary contribution of $3 for Seniors over 60 years and $8 for those under 60 years of age.