Don’t just join a gym—join a community.
Whether you want to work out with friends, do some heavy lifting, or splash your way to fitness, Morgan Hill Centennial Recreation Center membership includes full access to the CRC and the Morgan Hill Aquatics Center.
And with kids ages 21 and under included at no extra charge, fitness can be fun for the whole family!
From group classes, weights, and cardio machines to aqua fitness, lap swimming, and water slides, you really will find something for everyone.
- Full access to CRC Fitness Center
- Full access to Aquatics Center
- Most adult memberships include children ages 21 and under in the same household
- Group exercise classes (Zumba, Pilates, Boot Camp, and more)
- Free child care (ages 6 months – 9 years old) at CRC Kids’ Club
- Lap swimming and aqua fitness classes
- Open gym (basketball, badminton, volleyball, and pickleball)
- Use of the Morgan Hill Skate and BMX Park
- Free Wellness Coaching Session
For additional information, visit our Facility Information and FAQs.
Summer Access Pass
2022 Summer Access Pass sales are now closed for the season. Check out our membership page for info about ongoing monthly and annual membership options.