How do I prove I reside with or rent from a family member?

You must have the homeowner write a letter stating you live with them full time, have the letter notarized AND bring the property tax bill or grant deed (name on letter must match name on property tax bill or grant deed).

Show All Answers

1. Can I carry openly with my CCW license?
2. Is CCW Insurance Required?
3. Do I have to tell a peace officer I’m armed?
4. What if I'm a non-resident of California?
5. Is my license valid throughout the state?
6. Do the firearms listed on my CCW have to be associated to me in my Automated Firearms System (AFS) record (i.e. do they have to be "registered" to me or recorded in my name)?
7. What happens if I provide false information in my application?
8. Can I carry a firearm magazine which holds greater than 10 rounds with my CCW firearm?
9. Do I need to notify MHPD if I am arrested for allegedly being involved in a crime?
10. Does my Driver’s License or Vehicle Registration show I am a CCW License holder?
11. Are there any restrictions on the firearm I can carry?
12. Can I apply for a CCW if I am a convicted felon?
13. What if I have a Restraining Order against me after I get my CCW License issued?
14. What is the process and fee for changing a firearm on a license? Is requalification required?
15. Can I put a shotgun and/or rifle on my CCW permit?
16. How do I prove I reside with or rent from a family member?
17. Can non-citizens, if they are legal residents, qualify for a CCW?
18. I have more questions regarding California's firearms laws.
19. What is the official CCW License?