1. Choose a Qualified Contractor from the provided list to perform the inspection. We recommend calling and receiving a few quotes.
2. Have the Qualified Contractor complete the inspection at the property and completely fill out the Utility Inspection Report Form (PDF).
3. If the inspection passed, email the report to PSL.WC@morganhill.ca.gov and request a personalized Dropbox link to submit the passing CCTV footage.
4. After verification, you will receive a Certificate of Compliance. The certificate is valid for ten (10) years.
5. Keep this certificate for any future real estate transactions and provide to the new property owner upon sale.