1. Choose a qualified plumbing contractor to perform the inspection. We recommend calling and receiving a few quotes. Qualified plumbing contractor must meet these requirements:
- Must be NASSCO certified (search using the following criteria: Under the LOCATION text box, type in "Morgan Hill" and use the drop down menu for the RADIUS box).
- Must be a Licensed Contractor
- Must have a City of Morgan Hill Business License
2. Have the qualified plumbing contractor complete the inspection at the property and completely fill out the Utility Inspection Report Form (PDF).
3. If the inspection passed, email the report to PSL.WC@morganhill.ca.gov and request a personalized Dropbox link to submit the passing CCTV footage.
4. After verification, you will receive a Certificate of Compliance. The certificate is valid for ten (10) years.
5. Keep this certificate for any future real estate transactions and provide to the new property owner upon sale.