National Night Out
Thank You to the Community for a Great Evening!
August 2 was a great evening with your family, friends, and neighbors. MHPD has participated in the nation-wide event for many years and enjoyed the event as much as the community did.
The community had a chance to meet police officers and firefighters, see police and fire vehicles on display, meet Morgan Hill's SWAT Team, Morgan Hill's K9 Officer Basco, enjoy kids' activities, giveaways, and prizes!
Where: Civic Center Plaza, 17575 Peak Avenue
When: Tuesday, August 2, 5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Why: Fun, fun, fun! Event Flyer (PDF) in English and Spanish
Vehicles on Display
Fire Department's Ladder Truck, CERT Vehicle, Patrol Car, Motorcycles, SWAT Vehicle, Command Vehicle, Polaris, and Public Works vehicles including a vactor truck and dump truck.
Games, rock climbing wall, giant slide
Niños Ice Cream Truck, Oso Good BBQ, The Pupusa Lady, Wonks Street Tacos, Vegan Vendetta, Pre-Hispanic Mexican Cuisine, Churro Delight
Pics for this year's event coming soon! Those below are from previous years.
Everyone Loves Splash the Dolphin!
Corporal Silva at National Night Out
Sergeant Pires and K9 Basco with a Group of Kids
Detective Sapien at National Night Out
Crowd with a Flag on the Ladder Extension
Youth Action Council Info Table
Firetruck Display with Family
CERT Info Table
Crowd and the Rock Climbing Wall
Officer Kira Sareli at MHPD's Annual National Night Out
Fire Truck from the Front View
Chatting with Kids at National Night Out
Thank You to our Participating Community Vendors
- 211 United Way Bay Area
- American Association of University Women, Morgan Hill
- Community Law Enforcement Foundation
- Community Solutions
- County of Santa Clara, Behavioral Health Services
- County of Santa Clara, Parks & Recreation Department
- Edward Boss Prado Foundation
- Healthier Kids Foundation
- Kiwanis Morgan Hill
- Living Above the Influence
- Morgan Hill Historical Society
- Morgan Hill Unified School District
- Nueva Esperanza
- Rebekah Children's Services
- Recology South Valley
- Rotary Club of Morgan Hill
- Santa Clara County Library Morgan Hill Branch
- Santa Clara Valley Open Space Authority
- South County Youth Task Force
- Valley Transit Authority
- Valley Water
- Wildlife Education & Rehabilitation Center