Application No. EA2020-0014: Monterey-Lucky Shing (Manzanita Park)
The proposed project consists of a residential condominium development, comprised of 67 units spread across 12, three-story buildings. The project’s 12 buildings would be arranged in four-plex, five-plex, and six-plex configurations. In addition, the project would include improvements to both Monterey Road and Tilton Avenue, on-site parking, associated utility improvements, landscaping, and open space areas. The project requires City approval of a Vesting Tentative Map.
The project site consists of approximately 5.83 acres located east of the Monterey Road/Tilton Avenue intersection in the City of Morgan Hill, California. The site is identified by APN 725-01-018.
To sign up for notifications and updates on this project, Click on the the "Notify Me" link: Notify Me (html)
Based upon the conclusions set forth in the Initial Study, the CEQA Lead Agency finds that the proposed Project, which includes measures and mitigations designed to minimize environmental impacts, would not result in significant adverse effects on the environment. The CEQA Lead Agency has prepared this Notice of Intent to adopt the Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration pursuant to 14 CCR Section 15072.
- Initial Study (pdf)
- Appendix A: CalEEMod Modeling Results (pdf)
- Appendix B: Geotechnical Investigation (pdf)
- Appendix C: Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment (pdf)
- Appendix D: Hydraulic Analysis Memorandum (pdf)
- Appendix E: Environmental Noise & Vibration Assessment (pdf)
- Appendix F: Trip Generation and Operations Analysis (pdf)
- Appendix G: VMT Assessment (pdf)
- Mitigated Negative Declaration (pdf)
- Mitigated Negative Declaration and Monitoring Program (MMRP) (pdf)
- Notice of Intent (pdf)
- OPR - State Clearinghouse Posting (html)
- County CEQA Declaration (pdf)
- Notice of Completion (pdf)
The Public Review Period began on February 18, 2022, through March 21, 2022. All Comments received were responded to in the document below:
- Comment and Responses (pdf)
The City of Morgan Hill prepared an Initial Study (IS) to evaluate the environmental impacts of the project identified below, as required by the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). As mandated by State Law, the review period for this document is 30 (thirty) days. Based upon the conclusions set forth in the IS, the City of Morgan Hill proposes to adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration.
The Planning Commission considered the proposed project's environmental documents at a Public Hearing on March 22, 2022 and approved the MND and Monitoring Program.
- Notice of Determination (pdf)