Cochrane Tech (Redwood Tech at 101)
SR2020-0029 through SR2020-0033, SD2020-0011
Cochrane Tech at 101 contains approximately 501,314 square feet of flexible industrial/commercial space spread across 5 separate 50 foot tall buildings on four separate lots in the approximately 29-acre lot south of the former Tree Farm site on Hwy 101 south of Cochrane Road. The property was reconfigured into 4 legal lots with 5 buildings designated for flexible industrial and commercial uses, including advanced manufacturing, warehouse, supporting office, and similar industrial and commercial uses. General Plan designation is Commercial/Industrial and zoning is Light Industrial (IL) - no changes were proposed as part of this project.
A Vesting Tentative Parcel Map and Design Permit was approved for this application.
- Lot A: +/- 6.87 acres with a 138,698 sf concrete tilt-up building.
- Lot B: +/- 4.15 acres with a 92,841 sf concrete tilt-up building.
- Lot C: +/- 9.02 acres with a 122,101 sf concrete tilt-up building.
- Lot D: +/- 9.16 acres with two concrete tilt-up buildings of 74,006 sf and 73,668 sf.
All 5 Industrial Buildings are designed to be divisible into up to 2 or 3 tenant spaces for 100 percent industrial use including manufacturing/assembly.
The remainder of the project site is parking and landscaping/stormwater treatment as common open space for the benefit of employees and visitors. The project originally contained redwood trees but that landscaping choice was changed based on water usage.
The site is located west of DePaul Road, south of Cochrane Road, east of US 101, and north of Half Road on approximately 29 acres. Assessor's Parcel Number 728-30-006 and -009.
City Council Approval
Planning Commission Approval
On January 11, 2021, the City of Morgan Hill determined that the Redwood Tech at 101 project was missing information and deemed the application incomplete. View the incomplete application letter correspondence (PDF).
On February 2, 2021, the City of Morgan Hill received a response to the January 11, 2021, incomplete application letter and a resubmittal of the Redwood Tech at 101 project. View the Trammell Crow's resubmittal response letter (PDF).
On February 16, 2021, the City of Morgan Hill determined that the Redwood Tech at 101 application was complete. View the completeness comment letter (PDF).
Project Plans and Specifications
- Application (PDF)
- Project Description (Revised 2/2/2021) (PDF)
- Site Plan (PDF)
- Architectural Plans (PDF)
- Building Elevations - Lot A (PDF)
- Building Elevations - Lot B (PDF)
- Building Elevations - Lot C (PDF)
- Building Elevations - Lot D (PDF)
- Civil Plans (PDF)
- Landscape Plans (PDF)
- Photometric Plans (PDF)
- Preliminary Stormwater and Hydrology Report (PDF)
- Santa Clara Valley Habitat Plan Application (PDF)
- Vesting Tentative Parcel Map (PDF)