Splash Dash Youth Triathlon: June 24, 2017
Welcome to the 10th Annual Splash 2 Dash Youth Triathlon!
This Youth Triathlon is for participants ages 5-13 years old and is guaranteed to be a fun and confidence building race! This fun and exciting race will start and end at the Morgan Hill Aquatics Center. The race fee will include a t-shirt, goodie bag, and a finisher medal for each participant.
Divisions Swim Bike Run
- 5-6 Year Old, 25 yards, 1 mile, .5 mile
- 7-8 Year Old, 50 yards, 2 miles, .75 mile
- 9-10 Year Old, 100 yards, 4 miles, 1 mile
- 11-13 Year Old, 150 yards, 5 miles, 1.25 mile
Click here for the bike map.
Click here for the run map.
Click here for details on the race, what to expect, where to park and what to bring.
Important Race Information
- 6:30 a.m. - Day of Registration/Check In Begins
(Day of registration will close at 7:30 a.m.)
- 6:30 a.m. - Transition Station Opens
- 8:00 a.m. - Race Begins (Wave 1)**
**Division waves and times will be posted the morning of the race The oldest division will start first and we will work backwards with about 10 minutes in between waves. The 2015 Wave Times are listed below as an example. Wave times are subject to change.
|Wave 1||8:00 am||11-13 year olds||Blue Bibs|
|Wave 2||8:10 am||9-10 year olds||Yellow Bibs|
|Wave 3||8:20 am||7-8 year olds||Green Bibs|
|Wave 4||8:30 am||5-6 year olds||Red Bibs|
This year the triathlon will be at the Morgan Hill Aquatics Center. .
- 5-6 year olds will lap around the course 1 time
- 7-8 year olds will lap around the course 2 times
- 9-10 year olds will lap around the course 3 times
- 11-13 year olds will lap around the course 4 times
Thank you to South Valley Endurance for providing the timing to our event. When reviewing the results with your participant(s) please remember this event was put on in a funpetitive spirit. We do not place emphasis on the results but instead focus on their accomplishment of completing the event.