Morgan Hill Aquatics Center (AC) Summer Season
2017 Summer Season Information!
The Aquatics Center opens for the 2017 Summer Season on Saturday, May 27th! The Morgan Hill Aquatics Center is the place to “Cool It” this summer 2017. With fun for kids young and old, the center has a number of attractions to make for a great summer day. Stop by and have a blast on the variety of water features or just enjoy a leisurely day poolside. The ultimate summer experience is just minutes away at Morgan Hill Aquatics Center.
Poolside Cabanas Available!
Because adults should have a fun relaxing time too! New this summer season, we will have poolside cabanas available for rent. Cabanas are available daily will include lounge chairs, chairs and poolside wait service (with advance reservation only). Treat yourself and relax at the Aquatics Center this summer. Click here for more information or to reserve your cabana.
- Recreation Pool with Water Playground
- Spray-ground with misting sprays, cascading fountains and shooting geysers
- Two large water slides
- An inflatable obstacle course (open 12:00-3:30p.m. daily)
- Warm water instructional pool for learning or just swimming fun
- Competition Pool with diving boards & general public swim (including laps)
- Poolside Seating and Shaded Grass Areas
- Music by the pool on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays
- Cannonball and Limbo Contests
- Poolside Concessions with a variety of hot and cold food at affordable prices
- NEW - Poolside cabanas available for rent
2017 Recreation Swim Hours
Memorial Day Weekend
Saturday, May 27-Monday, May 29
- 11:30am - 5p.m.
- Saturday, June 3 - Sunday, June 4 11:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, June 10 - Sunday, June 11 11:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- School Dayz
Weekdays, Thursday, May 25 - Friday, June 9 (except May 29) 9:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Summer Season June 12 - August 20
Monday - Thursday: 11:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday-Sunday: 11:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- After Hours Fun! - While lap swim ends in the Competition pool at 4 p.m. Monday - Thursday, you are welcome to stay and cool it next to the recreation pool from 4 - 6:30 p.m. on these weekday afternoons.
- Open Weekends August 26 through September 17! - Weekends and Labor Day Monday, September 7, 11:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Membership at the Aquatics Center is available as part of the Centennial Recreation Center membership. There are a number of benefits to becoming a member, which includes full access to the Centennial Recreation Center, Morgan Hill Aquatics Center, and much more.
Summer Season Pass
Want to join for just the summer season? Purchase your Aquatics Center Season Pass which provides unlimited entry to recreation swim for the entire summer season. This pass includes up to 5 people from one household on the pass. Must include at least one adult. No more than two adults on a family pass. Additional children are $20 each.
|Purchase by May 31
|Youth / Adult Individual
|Child (2-11 Years)
|Infant (Under 2 Years)
|Child (2 - 11 Years)
|Youth / Adult (12 - 17 Years)
|Adults (18 Years and Older)
The Aquatics Center is open year round for lap swim and swim, water polo and diving team practice. Please click on the links above for more information.
Year Round Programs & Schedules
Morgan Hill Aquatics Center
16200 Condit Road
Morgan Hill, CA 95037