The proposed project consists of three parcels on approximately 18.1 acres generally located southwest of the intersection of Condit Road and San Pedro Avenue (APNs 817-12-006 and 817-12-009).
The project will change the General Plan designation for the site from Commercial to Multi-Family Medium Residential and will rezone the site from CG to R-3 Medium Density Residential District. If approved, the GPA will support future development of the site with up to 381 residential dwelling units. The proposed project is for basic policy changes (GPA, rezoning, and PD overlay) and not for a specific development plan. A program-level EIR will be prepared for the project in accordance with the CEQA and City of Morgan Hill standards.
The Public Review period starts on August 26, 2014 and ends on October 9, 2014. Any specific comments for this project should be addressed to Sheldon Ah Sing (PDF), or sent in writing to:
City of Morgan Hill
Community Development Agency
17575 Peak Ave.
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Notice of Availability
Draft Environmental Impact Report
- Appendix A (PDF) NOP and Responses
- Appendix B (PDF) Traffic Impact Analysis
- Appendix C (PDF) Environmental Noise Assessment
- Appendix D (PDF) Air Quality Analysis
- Appendix E (PDF) Air Quality Community Risk Assessment
- Appendix F (PDF) CalEEMod Report
- Appendix G (PDF) Biological Resources Analysis
- Appendix H (PDF) Tree Survey
- Appendix I (PDF) Cultural Resources Studies
- Appendix J (PDF) Preliminary Geotechnical Report
- Appendix K (PDF) Hazardous Materials Report (2010)
- Appendix L (PDF) Hazardous Materials Report Update (2014)
Addendum to Environmental Impact Report
Initial Study Addendum